Copyright © The Wandering Quill
Design by Dzignine
Jun 14, 2013

궃 곤약 클렌징 퍼프 KONJAC Cleansing Pufffffff

Taken from my Instagram
Editor's Note: This blog has been moved.


Why am I excited about this?

It's a good skincare product to invest in, especially when I smear products like moisture tint, primer, eye shadows and concealers all over my face almost 6 days per week, relentlessly and abusively, which is very bad. I know I know. (BB Cream and Foundation clog my pores, which is why I don't use them)

This puffy thing is (as marketed) made of all-natural Konjac fiber (it's a plant) with 10 percent bamboo charcoal that aids us in our attempt to removal stubborn skin impurities. It is basically bio-degradable - which means my dad's potted plants can devour it when it's time expires after 2-4 months. *MUNCH*

According to the user menu, Konjac puff's all-natural quality renders it a great cleansing and exfoliating tool - it's a great investment for people with sensitive skin as well! (I think I've rather sensitive/easily irritable skin)

Oh, and the Bamboo charcoal component of our adorable spongy puff is praised for it's immunity against germs and molds - this, is a definite PLUS because a moldy sponge would only result in a widespread bacterial infection. 

How to use

1. Soak it in water for about 4 minutes

2. Squeeze your favourite cleanser over it and gently massage your face in a circular motion (do NOT wipe your face or scrape it, gravity is already unkind to our skin -do it from bottom to up!) 

3. Clean your face, flush those impurities out and clean the puff properly by rinsing it with water and gently squeezing it in between your fingers to get rid of excess water 

*You can keep it in a fridge to keep it clean and possibly prolong it's shelf life ( I'm not sure if it would absorb the smell of food though, so it's better to place it in a box for hygiene) 
I bought one for my sis, hope she'll like it too :) I know I should buy this when I'm in Korea - the price would be 3 times cheaper but AH, I need to salvage my skin!!!

***repost from my tumblr ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment